Fees may be paid in one of the following ways:
- One payment of R41, 622.00 representing a R1, 350 discount on the annual fees if paid by 29 February 2020;
- One payment of R42, 972.00 if paid after 29 February 2020;
- Ten monthly payments by Debit Order of R4, 297.20;
- Twelve monthly payments by Debit Order of R3, 581.00;
- Four quarterly payments of R10, 743.00 payable at the start of each term;
- 10 or 12 monthly direct payments at the beginning of each month.
The following payment options are available:
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Debit/Credit card (Card Machine available in the Finance office, for those who would like to earn their points)
- Direct deposit into the school's account at any Standard Bank Branch
- Debit Order (initiated by the school) / Stop order (initiated by the payer)
Westerford High School
Standard Bank Rondebosch
Branch Code: 02 5009
Account: 07 151 0176
Swift Address: SBZA ZA JJ (international deposits)
Ref: Your school account (or your child’s name)
As the School has to upload Debit Orders by the 25th of each month, changes to banking details must be made before that date. Debit Orders are put through parents’ bank accounts on the last working day of each month, starting on 31 January 2020. Forms may be collected from the Finance office.
Parents who feel that they are unable to pay their full fees should make application for an Exemption of Fees form as soon as possible. Application forms will be available from Mrs Williams or Mrs Macfarlane, from 10 January 2020. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence, but are only considered if there is a full disclosure of all income.
Applications will close on 29 February 2020.